VTB Bank (Austria) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Russia's largest commercial bank, VTB Bank in Moscow. Corporate Banking has therefore been a constituent part of its business endeavors ever since its founding.
As the European headquarters of VTB Group, VTB Bank (Austria) plays a leading role and it finances and structures business transactions from East to West and from West to East. These are founded on a solid equity basis and extraordinarily swift decision-making: Loans ranging from €10 million to €250 million can be issued within a maximum of two months. VTB Bank (Austria) and its subsidiaries VTB (Germany) and VTB (France) will double its volume of credit again in the next three years.
The portfolio of services includes:
- Sales financing
- Buyer's credit: Conventional short-term and medium-term foreign trade financing
- Structured trade financing
- Structured working capital loans and investment financing
- Receivables purchasing/forfeitures/advances on export documents
- Interim financing
- Guarantees and performance bonds/sureties covering foreign trade transactions
- Documentation and guarantee transactions
- Current account credits and fixed interest loans